CounterPath’s Bria Softphone Just Went Mobile with Their iPhone App
CounterPath’s Bria softphone just went mobile
On June 15, 2010, CounterPath announced the launch of our Bria iPhone Edition app for the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In celebration of this launch, we are offering special introductory pricing of just $3.99 USD.
Built with enterprise users in mind, Bria iPhone Edition enables enterprise-class security with call signaling and audio encryption via TLS and SRTP. This makes CounterPath’s mobile softphone a first of its kind. Bria iPhone Edition also integrates seamlessly with our Desktop softphone to not only extend the customer experience you have today to your mobile handset, but now serves as an extension to your PBX.
Bria iPhone Edition Features include:
- Full SIP compliance, enabling use with any SIP-compliant server.
- Call quality that’s superior to circuit-switched wireline and wireless voice, and based on the G.711, G.729 and GSM codecs.
- An intuitive user interface that provides one-touch access to voicemail, call history, speakerphone and other frequently used telephony features such as 4-digit dialing.
- Support for DTMF, which lets you enter numbers to access an auto attendant.
- Multi-call management options, including the ability to switch between, merge and split calls, all in ways that are already familiar to iPhone users so you can start using these features immediately.
Take the exceptional voice quality, security and usability of your Bria desktop to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and make free and low-cost calls over your 3G or Wi-Fi network to anyone, anywhere.
Take advantage of limited-time introductory pricing of only $3.99 USD!