Do you, or anyone you know, want ultimate kit to windsurf in the waves or bump-and-jump?
It’s the same gear you will see me on, in my windsurfing page.
The Ultimate WaveSailing Kit
Excellent to unused (new) condition. Barely used (only 3 times in the last 2 years).
I windsurfed for 27 years and finally replaced everything with new gear. THEN I took up kitesurfing and am hooked!
If you bought new gear it would cost you over $5000.
I am selling it as a complete package for only $2000.
I WILL separate if necessary but you will get a bargain if you take the lot.
Pickup from Port Macquarie or I can ship anywhere in Australia at your cost.
Pay by cash, bank transfer or PayPal.
- Board: Fanatic Quad TE 81 (2012), as new, no dings or repairs, just a few scratched decals on the bottom (see photo), with fins, straps and Fanatic padded board bag – $1200
- Sail: Neil Pryde Firefly 5.3 m (2012) ex cond, 2 minor blemishes (see photos) – $250
- Sail: Neil Pryde Combat Tour 4.7 m (2013) as new, never used – $300
- Mast: Neil Pryde X30 400 SDM (2012) ex cond – $200
- Mast: Neil Pryde X60 370 SDM (2013) as new, never used – $250
- Boom & Lines: Neil Pryde 140-170 cm X30 – ex cond, solid, a few marks only – $200
- Mast Base: New Boge joint, adjustable – $100
- Other: 1 x Gaastra seat harness (S) – $20, 1 x Gaastra waist harness (S) – $20
Add them up. That’s over $2500 for only $2000!
- Fanatic 2012 QUAD TE 81
- Volume: 81 litres
- Length: 227cm
- Width: 56.5cm
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Technology: Carbon Kevlar Light TE
- Fins: Choco G10, 2 x 9.5 cm, 2 x 14.5 cm
- Slotbox: 13cm
Description: Rounded pintail built for the 4-fin concept gives ultimate, dragless traction from slab surf to slush. Early planing thanks to wide outline, smart volume flow and less tail kick and a flat power section between the straps. Streamlined Slot Box. Glass Double Sandwich. Unbeatable price/weight package. View on Fanatic Website
Review: The Fanatic Quad is a great all-round wave board, it is comfortable and exciting to ride, fun to jump and it thrives in the waves, the bigger and faster the better.
Read Full Review
There’s some small cosmetic repairs to the mylar on the 5.3 m Firefly. Does not affect sailing or rigging.
Masts & Boom